Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Getting ready for the "alien sighting"

Chloe will be having an ambulatory EEG done starting tomorrow. She'll have 41 electrodes placed on her head and neck and she'll have to wear the whole gamit for 24 hours. She's excited because the Dr said she'll look like an alien with all the wires attached to her head. I just hope she'll get some sleep with all those things poking and proding her. :(
I'll post a picture of my "alien child" after she's all set up. It should be interesting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn! I had no idea you blogged! Of course, I'm not surprised -- but I am surprised to hear about Chloe! I had no idea she was going through what she was going through -- Let me know how we can help! XOXO - Sue Q
www.quackshack.blogspot.com

Bean said...

Jenn, I hope everything is going well. You are one strong lady and I look up to you! When thing get a little less crazy we should do something. Take care!
Kathlene