Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Flu...

TOTALLY SUCKS!! Yes I spent all last night and most of this morning watching my entire insides re-enter the earth's atmosphere out of my body. BLECH! (literally)
My sweet sweet sweet husband even came home from work early today to let me rest. I'm feeling quite a bit better and got some soup down so hopefully tomorrow I'll be up and around more. The things that makes me super sad is I was supposed to go to the temple tonight with my ward... but I decided to forego the uplifting evening to keep my yucky-yucks away from my church brothers and sisters. (yay for me? not really)

Anyhoo... back to bed for me!

2 comments:

Tana said...

I would love to have the flu right now. Sorry you don't love it. Hope you feel betta' soon. Diet Cherry 7UP is good for the tummy.

Anonymous said...

At least the bug waited to show its ugly head until AFTER your brunch! Which was amazingly yummy, of course, and lots of fun! And I love the car freshners in my closet!