Thursday, October 15, 2009

RIP Blackberry...

Today a terrible tragedy occured! My blackberry phone... which is a pretty big lifeline for me... died. Rest is peace dear Red! (That was it's name because it was pretty and red)

Red was a part of my life, social calendar, sanity and annoyances for the past 2 years. It will be sorely missed.

And while the mourning process is still in effect the joyous recovery has shown it's lovely face... in the form of an iPhone!!

Let me tell you... I feel SPOILED ROTTEN with this new phone! But it will be VERY beneficial with the craziness that is my life. Plus I feel like my sanity could be helped as I'm listening to "Girls Just Want to Have Fun!" through the streaming music player on the new iPhone!!

I'm sure will be pics... but that is for AFTER the mourning period. :)

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congrats on the new IPhone. I'm so behind the times. I have a cheapo cell phone that I only I carry around with me when I have to. Guess that will have to change as the kids get older/ needier.

Mandie said...

Ahhh.. poor Red. My phone died also, and my hubby brought me a home a shiny new red one. It is a Samsung Rant. He thought it appropriatly named. Butthead. Good luck with the iPhone!