Thursday, December 17, 2009

withdrawls...

So in the midst of my holiday life adventures... I've decided to take a break from the black whole that is FACEBOOK. Now I love facebook and have been quite enjoying connecting and reconnecting with friends, family and random people who I've crossed paths with.

I have to admit that I've been having some serious withdrawls from that which sucked up all my non-existant free time! So I'm committing myself back to my blog. I can share my day, week and overall life adventures with those that would like to keep up with it and not get sucked into the quiz taking, mafia shooting, sorority spatting, bejeweling craziness that is facebook.

Instead I plan to use my black hole moments to get healthy, do projects with my kids, and putting more time into my volunteer work.

So be ready for the updates... and have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
May God bless you and yours during this holiday season!

2 comments:

families are forever said...

welcome back! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jeri Hazelton said...

We got rid of facebook a few months back for the same reasons! Best decision! Welcome to the club!