Saturday, April 12, 2008

The new 'DO'

Here are the much anticipated pictures of my new haircut!! My ROCKSTAR friend Carrie made me look and feel sassy! Plus the 11 inch ponytail was donated to locks of love!
YAY new haircuts!! :)



the before picture




I was screaming when she cut it!




Me and the ponytail



The back of my sassy new cut!




My rockstar friend Carrie and me after she made me look FABULOUS!




My first reaction seeing my new haircut... I LOVE IT!!

The finished product and the ponytail that's heading to locks of love... Thank you Carrie!! :) (And Kathlene for holding my hand and being the photographer!)

4 comments:

Bean said...

I love your short hair!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I love your new cut. I am sorry that I took forever getting them to you. You look fabulous!

families are forever said...

totally adorable!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen - I LOVE IT! It really suits you! And did you ever get a hold of the embroidery lady? I heard that she was selling her business!