Saturday, April 12, 2008

pear blossom...

Today was the Annual pear blossom day in Medford! Chloe, Mason our little friend Max and I started at 7:30am this morning with the 1 mile Mayors Cup run/walk. The kids loved it! Next year Chloe and I may try the 2 mile run... we'll see!

After the race we went to the street fair and saw lots of fun booths and had yummy treats... elephant ears (fried bread) at 9am... yeah that was fun! ;)

Then Neil and Abby met us around 10am for the parade. We were only able to watch about half of it because it was so stinking hot out there... but the kids had a great time!! Even little Max. (Who we were babysitting for the day)

Neil took the girls home and I took Mason and Max to the Fred Meyer relay for life fundraising BBQ. We had fun eating hot dogs and meeting Fred Bear.

Over all a fun day!

Here's a pic from my blackberry of the kids and I starting the Mayor's Cup race!

2 comments:

Bean said...

It was such a hot day yesterday! I'm glad that you guys had fun.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

THat is awesome. They got up nice and early. It was a perfect day for pear blossom. Looks like you had a fun filled day!