Thursday, July 17, 2008

More ravings about Clearly Lasik!!

So today I get a call from a florist in Central Point telling me that they had a delivery, but when they came by I wasn't home and when could they deliver it? I of course am NEVER home so I went and picked it up thinking... maybe my husband lost his cheap gene for a day and sent me flowers!!

To my surprise I found out that Clearly Lasik sent my floral gift! Neil reminded me that they only sent me flowers because I gave them money... but I like to think that I'm special!! It was a nice added touch to a VERY long day!!

Aren't they pretty?


4 comments:

Tana said...

That's really sweet. I got a big bouquet when they wired my mouth shut. It was a wonderful surprise. At least your money goes to something besides a new Porshe :)

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I love getting flowers no matter who they are from! What a cheery addition!

Unknown said...

If you'd like to find out more about LASIK eye surgery options and locate a Lasik surgeon near you, please visit http://www.seewithlasik.com.

Bean said...

That is way cool! I didn't get flowers when I had my eyes done:(