Wednesday, July 30, 2008

sleeping.... or not!

I don't know why but I haven't been sleeping really well this past week. Maybe I'm just too excited about our vacation to family camp next week... who knows. It's so weird because at the end of every day I'm physically and mentally exhausted but I can't wind down. I even took a sleeping pill the other night and it didn't help one bit!

Neil teases me because I can sleep just fine when the whole room is lit up but when it's late at night the little blue light on the DVD player or computer will keep me awake. What the heck huh?

Oh well... that's my rant! Hopefully after t-ball tonight I'll be too pooped to do anything and my body will just relax. Off to the land of the crazys!

2 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

your not crazy that is just how it is. Weird but true. Wow I thought t ball was over. I bet your excited for you vacation. I am so jealous. everyone is going on vacations. Man I wish I could just afford to quit my job. Or at least work part time. In my dreams. I really want to go camping at least once this summer. I am determined. I gotta do it. Have fun on your vacation. I probably won't see you before then. Luv ya!

Tana said...

I just took some Aleve and an Excedrin Migraine and it knocked me out. I never taken anything for sleeping pills but sometimes you just need some help. Read a boring book?