Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not even Dr. Pepper can cure this...

Well my blogging friends it has been QUITE THE WEEK!!
* I started putting up Christmas decorations! It's the first Christmas in the first home that we own! So it's been TONS of fun finding new nooks for decos I already have, adding a few small things to my decoration collection and turning our new home into a yuletide wonderland!!
* I dressed my little angels up and took them out for a Christmas photo shoot. Which ironically ended up at the mall around "Santa's Village" so I get capture some holiday cheer in the background. (I then proceeded to use some family pics from 4th of July for our Christmas card... go figure!) :)










* I had a bunch of friends over to decorate holiday wreaths with all supplies generously gifted from Underwriters Labratories... GREAT COMPANY!! It was a total blast to gab, listen to Christmas music, drink hot cider and cocoa and let the kids run a-muck while the mommies got to be crafty!

* All 3 of my children participated in the children's Primary Program at church this week which is my favorite Sunday out of the whole year! It was so good!! The kids spoke and shared messages with passion and spirits... and their sweet little voices singing songs of love for our Savior, familes and friends... it was PERFECT!! :)

3 comments:

families are forever said...

Just prayed for you all and will keep praying, love ya!

Anonymous said...

Every day -- all week -- every prayer -- just for you. And I've got a pile of snowflakes I've been cutting out for you, too!

Cynthia said...

I will absolutely add my prayers to the chorus on your behalf. It sounds like you've already recieved inspiration (thus catching it EARLY) and I'll pray that all continues in that vein.