Monday, July 5, 2010

Frugal Fotos: Lithia Park Photo Shoot

I've started a new blog for my photography!! I am working on building my portfolio and hoping to help suppliment my families income as well!!

Fees are $30 for a 30 minute on location photo shoot and you get a disk with all photos and rights to the prints.

Email me if you are interested in having your families pictures done! :)


Frugal Fotos: Lithia Park Photo Shoot: "Great day with some GREAT people! These shots were taken in Lithia Park in Ashland, Oregon. Many different locations around the park were us..."

2 comments:

Tia Hopper said...

You know I'm interested, Jenn! :) Let me know when you have decided on some locations/dates. I definitely want to get our family's picture taken this summer. The ones on the wall are from last summer and it's been bugging me! :)

families are forever said...

Sounds fun! Good luck!!! smiles!