Saturday, October 6, 2007

Copying Anja... Because she's so cool!

So I saw this little survery on my new friend Anja's page and I'm bored with no brain function... so I thought I bore everyone else with my randomness! Enjoy! :)

4 jobs I've had
1. Waitress at Sam's BBQ
2. Make-up artist for Clinique and Origins
3. Admin. Assistant for Executive Jet center
4. Personal Shopper

4 movies I can watch anytime
1. My Best Friends Wedding
2. So I Married an Axe Murdere
3. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
4. It's a Wonderful Life

4 places I've lived
1. Lake Tahoe, CA
2. Campbell, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Medford, OR

4 t.v. shows I love
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Amazing Race
4. Ace of Cakes (Love you Duff!)


4 foods I love
1. Fruit!
2. mashed potatoes
3. Chocolate
4. pizza

4 websites I visit daily
1. Yahoo
2. friends blogs
3. Myspace
4. shadeclothing.com

4 places I'd rather be
1. in bed sleeping!!
2. shopping
3. getting a massage
4. having a GNO

4 books I love to read
1. Harry Potter (Any and all of them)
2. Pope Joan
3. Anything with crude british humor
4. The new series by Stephanie Meyer

4 things that make me happy
1. my family
2. shopping
3. my friends
4. did I mention shopping?!

4 vacations I've had
1. Mexico
2. Hawaii
3. Southern CA
4. Washington

No comments: