Wednesday, October 3, 2007

When it rains in POURS!

Literally here in Portland. We came up here for Chloe's MRI study and as we were leaving she started having seizures! So we headed back to OHSU and after 5 hours in the ER she was admitted to Doernbecher Children's Hospital for the night. They'll observe her for 12 hours and then we'll meet with the neurologist in the morning. Hopefully we'll be heading back home tomorrow but we'll see!

Thank HEAVENS my dear friend Audrey was here and came by the hospital to visit. It always helps to have a friend when you need a shoulder or a hug.

Keep checking in for more Chloe updates!

2 comments:

Bean said...

I hope everything is well. It is so hard waiting in a hospital for long periods of time! I had to take my son Bryson there and we were there fo two days. Not fun! I will keep your family in my prayers.

Anja said...

I hope everything goes ok, we'll keep you in our prayers also.