Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Gluten free dairy free cookie attempt...

SUCCESS!!! Yesterday I made yummy craisin oatmeal cookies that were gluten, dairy and egg free. I had a good friend Jenna Tso test them out! (She's very allergic to all dairy products and eggs... oh and she's in 5th grade!) She LOVED them!! Her dad took one and she got really mad... according to her mother at least.

I love that I am finding these new avenues to explore with my culinary talents! The next venture will be soft pretzels and pizza dough. I may even try a basic sandwich bread in the next week. I'm going to need more of my favorite flour before I run out of the one bag I bought to try it all out!!

Have I mentioned that I'm LOVING this!! YAY!! Gluten-free success!! :)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

They sure sound good! You should post the recipe!!

Glad you're feeling better.