Sunday, August 10, 2008

DEVISTATED!!!!

So we just back from our vacation and I took my fancy film camera this trip. I was so excited about the shots I was getting and how great all the pics would turn out so I could blog about them!

I went to costco today to get them developed and when I went to pick them up they showed me the totally dead film!! Every shot had one thing... a giant streak of light through it... THAT WAS IT!! I started crying and the photo guy just looked at me like I was smoking crack... I AM SO SAD!!!! :(

To top it all off it pisses me off that I now only have no pictures... but a really expensive camera that doesn't work and wasted film that wasn't cheap!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anja said...

I'm so sorry! That's sad!`

Tana said...

Yikes! I'm afraid to even call to commiserate with you. Really sad. Luckily you know that we have all been through it. Right?

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh my goodness! That totally sucks! I am so sorry girl! I missed you! We will have to get together for girls night or lunch soon!sorry about your camera!

Bean said...

That is so crapy!