Sunday, December 14, 2008

holiday craziness!!

I know it's been so long since I've posted... I feel like a whole month has passed with all that's been on our calender! But alas... it's only been a week and a half!
GEESH!!
A bit of a re-cap of our past few weeks. Neil and I attended our ward adult Christmas party which was lots of fun. I was able to sing which you all know I enjoy doing. :) We then went on to attend papa bears work Christmas party at Omar's in Ashland. (Papa is my step-dad) We've been invited every year and the kids LOVE IT! Santa comes and brings a gift for each child and they are never disappointed... here are a couple shots from that party.






After that fun we went on to enjoy more holiday grandeur! Of course I've been living in Christmas land at Harry and David... most days... the days when people don't really have the holiday spirit... that's when I feel like a grinch! :(
But beyond the crazy people who I randomly get I've been enjoying my job and I'm grateful for the extra cash-o-la. I got to attend a great mom's night out with some new friends and had a blast! I also was able to enjoy having friends and family over for my annual wrap and craft night... if you missed it we missed you!! On saturday we took the kids to St. Mary's high school for their annual kids craft fair! The kids had a great time and it was a nice mellow event! (Thanks Mary for the invite!) The kids made all sorts of crafts from marshmallow snowmen to glitter covered ornaments.... they even had hot chocolate and sat on Santa's lap... and it only cost us 3 cans of food per person to get in! WHAT A DEAL?! Mason's favorite part was painting the murals... overall a fabulous event! Here's a couple pics...






Tomorrow morning I'm going in to have a lasik enhancement done on my left eye. I'm excited to see the same in both eyes again!! :) So it'll be a few days before the next holiday craziness update... until then... MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Oh and ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL SNOW!!! :)

2 comments:

Tana said...

I can't believe I missed it. Sorry! Sadly, I haven't anything to wrap either. What do I do?

Unknown said...

It looks so fun...I hope you are reading this with your new clear vision, too.

Merry Christmas!