Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm so sad!

Today I had to put my poor poor camera to rest. :(

Abigail decided to have a little photo session with her big sister while I was out last night and the result of this fabulous childhood activity is my only working camera... dead and not coming back to life!

So let's have a moment of silence for my poor trashed deceased camera... may it rest in electronic heaven peace!

On a happier note... I had a TOTAL BLAST last night at my friend Mrs. B's house! She hosted a girls wrap night and I went with my friend Staci. Feel free to check out her blog to catch a glimpse of the craziness! I don't know what I was thinking trying to wrap my husbands massive gift but it quickly became the evening's entertainment making bets on whether I could actually wrap the beast of a box and then if I could get it to the car without ripping the paper! Well I'm happy to update that not only did it get to the car but inside my house without rippage!! So nanner nanner poo-poo to those that had no faith (aka TANA)!!

Have a wonderful weekend! Here's to hoping that Santa brings mommy a new camera for Christmas otherwise there will be money spent afterwards! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'm sorry I missed your wrap-night hoopla -- what can I say, I'm just a party animal and we had two other events to hit that same night! Looks like you were successful, though. Can't wait to hear about what was inside!

Tana said...

It's a Christmas Miracle. I still think you should have taken it apart and wrapped it separately! The hunt would have been wonderful!