Monday, December 1, 2008

2nd annual wrap and craft night!!

I sent out an email and then realized that I don't have some of friends emails... so Tana, Jenn H, Jenn F and the other's who didn't get this in your inbox...


You're Invited!!!

To the 2nd annual "Wrap and Craft Night"

Join us for a fun filled girls night out and get something accomplished at the same time!

Bring your gifts to wrap (I'll have plenty of tape and scissors), your holiday crafts to complete or just come to hang out with the ladies and enjoy a break from the holiday craziness!!


Stop by for treats and of course hot cocoa and cider!

We'll have the fireplace lit and plenty of Christmas music to brighten our holiday spirits!

When: Thursday, December 11th

Where: My house

Time: 7-10pm... drop by whenever!

Please RSVP as soon as possible so I can get enough tables and make enough food.

The evening was alot of fun last year and I hope to see some new faces this year!!

I look forward to celebrating some sisterhood with you soon!!



~Jenn :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could be there...this sounds like my favorite type of night. I LOVE wrapping presents, even if they aren't mine. I go to my sisters and wrap all here stashed gifts every year.

Adi said...

I wish I was able to come it sounds like a lot of fun...I will be there in spirit!!! Love ya

Tana said...

Sounds like a blast. I will try to make it. Can I get a reminder call? I don't have a pen and I don't know if I will remember. Hope a girl out, K?

Christy said...

Am I invited too? I don't know if I can make it but I love to wrap gifts and would love to get it done before Christmas Eve.

adventures in mommyland said...

Heck ya Christy!! I'd love to be there!!!