Wednesday, May 20, 2009

VERY flattered!



Today I received a phone call from the American Cancer Society here in Medford.

They have offered me the position of Team Development Coordinator for Relay for Life 2010!! I will be in charge of recruiting and training participating teams, as well as the assistant organizer for the WHOLE EVENT!!

This is not a position that they offer lightly and I'm VERY flatter that they chose me to fill very big shoes!! I get to attend a weekend training conference with the whole West Coast in Reno in September... all expenses paid of course! LOVE IT!!

I'm so glad to be apart of such a great organization and I'm honored to be envolved at this high level!! YAY RELAY!!

4 comments:

Savannah said...

Wow! That's really cool! Congratulations! Have fun with it!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a big job, and I am so impressed with your willingness and enthusiasm. It is such a gret cause- you go, girl!

Jen Hunt said...

Kuddos! You will do awesome!!

Kimi Anne said...

YOU are wonderful and I can't think of a better person! I get to do the same thing but for the ADA Walk in September! Let me know how I can help you when the time comes. Everyone's life has been touched in one way or another by cancer. I pray that the Lord continues to guide you and He will continue to help you do this and keep balance with your family. You rock!