Friday, May 1, 2009

WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!



Yes AIM followers.... we FINALLY got a house!!

Our realtor called us this morning to give us the great news! I spent a large part of the day on the phone with our mortgage broker, realtor, inspectors, etc to get the ball rolling. We hope to close escrow before memorial day!

YAY!!!!!!

Here are a couple pics I snagged of the MLS site listing. We're doing a walk through tomorrow and I'll post more pictures then.

My New kitchen... SO much room and a HUGE pantry!! :)

9 comments:

Shauna said...

Awesome! Congrats :)

Tia Hopper said...

YEAH!!!!!

Stacey F. said...

WOO HOO!! Congratulations!! That is so exciting and scary at the same time. Where is it at? We need to catch up, I have been terrible at keeping in touch. I will be down in May and in June, we should try to get together sometime.
Love ya
Stacey

Savannah said...

WAHOO!! Where is it and what ward are you going to be in?! I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

ZCongrats!

And...a pantry!!! I am so jealous. I don't have one of those.

families are forever said...

I am so excited for you and I can't wait to see it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALODOCIOUS!!!!

WOOP, WOOP!!!Can't wait for moving day!

adventures in mommyland said...

You all CRACK ME UP!!! We'll be in central point 1st ward... and Sue... just drive down Beall and turned right on Glenn... BLOCKS AWAY!! :)

I love you all and hope you can come to the BIG house warming party in June!!! :)

Jen Hunt said...

Wahoo!!!!Congrats!