Saturday, July 18, 2009

Do we have a winner??

I sure hope so!!

Today is the BIG day! I'm taking my baked good and photo entries down to the county fair. Now when I was growing up in CA the county fair was no big to-do. I think I went maybe twice in my life before I moved to Oregon. NOW... it's a don't miss event! (If for nothing better than to people watch because boy do people come out of the cracks for the county fair!!)

SO... wish me luck! I'm entering 2 gluten free cookies: chocolate chip oatmeal and chocolate mint chocolate chip. I also have my lemon decadance cake which is TO DIE FOR! I'm even over coming a fear by entering 2 photos...

I'm so nervous!!

5 comments:

Trina said...

Good luck with all of them!! I'm sure they're all spectacular!

families are forever said...

Good luck!! i would love to see the photos.. post them please! smiles

Savannah said...

You've entered two things that are favorites of mine! Lemon desserts and chocolate mint desserts! I would vote for either of those! YUM! Good Luck!!

Tana said...

I am sure that you are the winner. With all of them. Sure of it.

adventures in mommyland said...

Tana you are SO funny!! I love the good vibes though... My mom is going to the fair tonight and will let me know what she finds out! :)