Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I WON!! I WON!!

You read it right!! I WON!!

All 3 of the baked goods I entered won a prize ribbon! I now have 3 award winning yummies I can brag about whenever I make them!! :)

My chocolate, mint, chocolate chip cookies won 2nd place in the "other cookies" category.


My Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies won 1st place in the Chocolate Chip cookie category... beating out 26 other chocolate chip cookie entries!! (none of them GF!!)



And last but not least my Lemon Decadance Cake won 1st place in the "other cake" category, 1st place in the "Cake" Lot and Reserve Grand Champion (2nd place) in the "BAKED GOODS" category!!!

Now I have a whole bunch of cool ribbons, bragging rights and a very family!! I can't wait until next year!!! :)

5 comments:

families are forever said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Tana said...

Nice Work. Now I wish I had made the trip over to taste them.

Cynthia said...

Awesome! Congratulations on your big victories- they all look yummy!

Bobbie said...

Great job! I saw your big ribbon on the Lemon cake!!

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK!!! I am so proud -- I've never been brave enough to enter anything in the fair. Another fear for me to overcome... next year, I guess!