Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm famous!!!



Well I consider it fame! 2 of the COOLEST people I know have a GREAT blog called Year of No Fear. They encourage others... along with themselves... to conquer fears and tell them about it! It's VERY uplifting!!


So the FAME part... they have "spotlighted" me on their blog!! I feel so special!!


And the topping on the cake is my nickname from them... FIRECRACKER! I think it fits well! :)


Love you both YONF and MRS. B!! :)
ps: I think I have a JR. Firecracker on my hands here... what do you think??

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congratulations! I'll have to go check out that blog. I've got some fears I need to overcome.

Cynthia said...

Okay- that was a cute post they did. Now I'm dying to know if WE know anyone in common! LOL! I'm one of those 'knows everyone' people too!