Monday, September 28, 2009

Crumpled Fun!!!

That is the name of my new Etsy store!!
Yikes... yet ANOTHER adventure for this crazy momma... but hey! I wouldn't be me without a crazy life full of adventure right??

It all started when I decided to make Chloe's halloween costume. I made a cute tinkbell "tutu" skirt. She calls it her fairy skirt and I had to PRY it off her skinny little body!

I was very proud of my new creation and posted pics of said fairy skirt on my facebook page. Within 24 hours I had 5 people asking me to make one or two or THREE for them for Christmas gifts. I evaluated costs, time, etc and figured out... I can do this!!
So.. I decided I would try my hand at Etsy and see if there are any takers.

I'm even more proud of the fact that I made my own shop "banner" with photoshop. I've NEVER done that before!! I've got Mad Skills!!


Check out the banner! There is only one skirt listed now... but more are being made daily! And I love making them!! FUN FOR ME!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a CRAZY WOMAN! These tutus are absolutely delightful, and I want to know if it's the Dr. Pepper that gives you all these extra hours in the day, or if you are working by a different clock? (I know, I should talk....;-)

adventures in mommyland said...

seriously Sue!! :p
I multi-task. Cut tulle and ribbon after kids go to bed and tie them when I'm watching TV or a movie.. again after kids are in bed. I whipped 2 of them out last night while watching the movie "The Bachelor" ... but it may just be the DP!

Audrey said...

So cute Jen! My Mom is trying to make one of these for Anna! I want one for her baby pictures! You are awesome!

Savannah said...

cute banner! Love the skirts! You just do too much and make the rest of us look lazy!

families are forever said...

cute!