Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2 goals down! 34 to go...

The last week has been very busy and productive for me! As many of you know I set some goals for myself to accomplish over the next year. If you haven't read about them... then check it out here!

In the past week I have accomplished goals number 2 and 14! First I turned the big 3-0! I had a great few weeks before my birthday and went into my 30th year of life with a BANG!! I had a fun filled day of pampering... got a new tatoo... and my sweet husband threw me an awesome 30th birthday bash at one of my favorite restaurants 4 Daughter's.
Pictures of goal #14:






Goal #2 was to organize my garage so I can park in it... check it out!! DONE!! I have a few boxes of things that will be gone once spring comes and we hold a garage sale... I love accomplishing things!!

No comments: