Saturday, September 27, 2008

6 Quirks!

So my friend Anja tagged me and I'm supposed to post 6 quirks... letter J huh? Silly girl! Anyhoo... here you go!

1- I don't like water. Yep... HATE IT! Unless it's filtered and beyond cold and I'm DYING of thirst I won't drink it.

2- I could sleep ALL DAY if I was able to. My husband hates it but knows a well rested wife is MUCH better to have a around. ;)

3- I'm a compulsive spender. If it's a good deal I have to buy... no questions asked!

4- I can't sit still. I have to be doing something! Maybe that's why I'm always SO busy and envolved with too many things.

5- I have many talents but rarely use them. SO SAD! The bad part is that I have alot of crap for each "talent" that just takes up space. :(

6- I love movie soundtracks!! Two of my favorite things... movies and music!

1 comment:

Anja said...

I love how you don't mention your talents so that you don't actually have to use them! Your silly!