Saturday, September 20, 2008

No Fear!!

To be in line with my living in No Fear I have a confession... I overcame something the other day and I'm very proud of myself! Tomorrow is the children's program at our church and my kids are really excited about it. My husband stopped going to church with us a little over a year ago and I HATE (fear) asking him to join us. There are many reasons behind this favor of him but ulitmately... it ends up in an arguement.
So last week I hunched up the britches and sent out to ask him to join us at church tomorrow to watch the kids. I didn't use guilt, threats or tears and he said yes!! Which of course made all of us very happy!
So thank you YONF... had I not been thinking of my own year of no fear, I wouldn't have had the courage to just ask for something simple and important.

2 comments:

Tana said...

Wow! Except for Mother's Day, that's the best Sacrament meeting ever! Great YONF challenge.

Jeri Hazelton said...

That is so fantastic! Just think if you hadn't asked him! I'm sure the kids loved seeing him in the congregation today. And I'm sure it was so great to sit with an adult during church. I was husbandless today and I sure missed him. You are amazing!