Friday, September 12, 2008

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... YET!

GEESH! It's been a week and half... let me tell you!!

First and foremost... WE'RE STAYING IN MEDFORD!!! Neil's current employer decided to fight for him and without disclosing details... we're good. YAY!!! (You may all brethe a sigh of relief now!)

Second... there will be many more detailed posts to come but over the last week we have survived: head lice... yes NASTY head lice, mom (me) being out of town for 5 days, the first week of school with PTO insanity and everything... and reassuring close friends that yes we are staying here and no I'm not just getting hopes up... mine included!!

There is the brief update for the Hedgepeth brood. More details and picks to come soon.

Here are things I'm looking forward to: the beautiful fall colors, the weather getting cooler... what's up with 100 degrees in Sept?!, DH being happy with his job, surviving the first PTO fundraiser, and most of all happy happy kids. :)

5 comments:

Bean said...

I'm so glad that you are staying!! I miss you we will have to get together soon!

Bean said...

Who has head lice? Is the lice gone?

Tana said...

What the heck! I thought you were out of my hair for good...oh was that lice? sorry!

Anonymous said...

WHOOP! wHOOP! WHOOP!

You're hubby's a rockstar! So glad you're sticking around already!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Wow that is great! I am glad he gets to keep his job. That is wonderful. That is great that you get to stay in medford so when I coE and visit I can see you! Yeah! I am so happy! Miss you! P.S. That sucks about the head lice. It is crazy ruff to get rid of!