Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wedding trip!

This past weekend I was able to go to Ca with my mom to my cousin Dana's wedding. It was a blast just hanging with my family... especially my mom, sister and Aunt Amy.
Here are a few pics from the weekend!

Me at Capitola beach... oh I miss the beach!!


My little sis and I at the rehersal dinner


Little sister Alyssa with my grandparents... H'ie and Miltie


The Bride and Groom... sorry about the black edges... camera lense didn't open all the way!


Me and Alyssa at the wedding in front of the BEAUTIFUL sunset!

2 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

you look so pretty. I miss the beach too. Looks like you had fun with your family. glad your staying in medford but I am glad you got a short vacation and got to spend time with your mom and sister and family. that is great. Luv ya!

Bean said...

Come visit my blog and leave me a memory.