Friday, August 15, 2008

Husband Hair show!

So since my dear sweet husband won't cut his hair per my request... I thought I would have a little fun with it!
The first style was a LOVELY french braid... yes it's long enough to put in a very sassy double french braid! But of course my sour-puss hubby wouldn't let me finish the style let alone take a picture. :(

So here are the 2 "do's" I was able to capture... I love my husband! :)

#1: The next Donald Trump! Like the "comb-forward"?


#2: The wanna-be surfer... well maybe with some wax it would be a bit better.


The joys of having a crazy wife who is sleep deprived and hyped up on Dr. Pepper and GF choc chip cookies!! I have the best husband for putting up with me! ;)

2 comments:

Tana said...

I think a faux hawk should be next one the list!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

wow jen you are so funny. That is why I love ya girl.