Sunday, August 24, 2008

YEAR OF NO FEAR!

ok... so I've been lurking around my friends blog who challeges us to have a year of no fear. Basically conquer your fears for a whole year! Now as most people know I'm not really one who has many fears... or at least it seems that way. But I'm realizing more and more that in the next few months I have to overcome and conquer some of my greatest fears... so I am officially committing myself to a Year of No FEAR!!

My first to-do... get ready to move to another state... yes you read it right MOVE! I don't want to leave Medford or the comforts of my family, friends, business, etc. But it looks like I have no choice. So instead of stressing out about it all, I'm going to put my efforts into the goods things... like new friends, new business opportunities, new ways to get envolved in the community.

So wish me luck! I'm off to conquer my fears!! (YIKES!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT????????!!!!!!!!! What is the deal with everybody suddenly moving??!!

Okay, honey, you can't just drop a bombshell like that and not give us details!

Anja said...

What, not you toO! Are you really moving?

Tana said...

What the heck? Where are you moving?

Stacey F. said...

How exciting!!! But you can't just not give any details when you say something like that. You have got to give us more.