Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm such a GIMP!

So today I fractured my hand. Yes... i know what you are thinking... she's hurt again? I reached into the car as the automatic slider was closing knowing that it had a sensor to detect my arm. Well... the door kept closing and I tried to pull my hand out and it got stuck. I started screaming... Chloe is freaking out... Abby is crying and my hero Mason opened the door from the inside.

So after my amazing friend Jenn F. drove me to urgent care and took my kids I got a few xrays... a shot of pain meds that didn't work so well and a prescription and a wrapped hand (too swollen to cast... going back Saturday) I was sent home.

My sweet hubby took care of the kiddos and I've been resting and icing my hand... it never ends!!!

3 comments:

Bean said...

I'm sorry you hurt your hand. That sounds painful!!

Anja said...

That totally sucks! I'm so sorry! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Carrie said...

I am so sorry that must suck. I wonder why the door kept shutting that is so strange!