Friday, February 6, 2009

picture fun!

My friend Jamie tagged me in her Picture fun game and I thought it was pretty cool! So I'm playing along!

Picture Fun-
1. I choose the 4th folder where I store my pictures on the computer. 2. Select the 4th picture in the folder. 3. Explain the picture. 4. Tag 4 people to do the same. 5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)




We call this picture Mason's Trick. When he was little he was FACINATED by spoons... so we were teaching him fun things that spoons could do like work as a catapult and of course sit in your nose. It wouldn't stick on Chloe's nose or Neil's nose but I got it stick and it stuck to Mason first try. He loved it!

I Tag:
Jenn Hunt
Sue Quackenbush
Danette Schwarz
Tana Lacy

Have fun ladies!! :)

1 comment:

Bean said...

Cute picture! What time is the baptism tomorrow? I'll see you soon!