Monday, February 16, 2009

Scrabble..

This is for my friend Sue. She is as amazing person, friend, seamstress and apparently a SCRABBLE FIEND! So I have to make a confession that Sue may deem sinful but I feel I need to make none the less.
Ok... prepare yourselves... I have NEVER played scrabble. There I said it! I have never, ever in my life played scrabble. I pretend to know what people are talking about when they speak of triple word score and amazing scrabble feats but I honestly have no clue!
So feel free to berate me, scold me, laugh 'til you pee your pants or whatever you may... but someone PLEASE educate me on the fabulousness that is "SCRABBLE"

4 comments:

Trina said...

Skip Scrabble and go straight for Speed Scrabble! (Sorry, Sue!) My attention span (which has been severely diminished by 9 straight - but fun - years in Primary) can barely get me through a stoplight, so I do much better at the speed version.

families are forever said...

we played last night after FHE, katie loves the game, come over anytime and we will teach you how to play.

Anonymous said...

WHAT


THE



HECK?????!!!!!!!


I don't know if I can ever speak to you again. NEVER? Are you sure?? I can't believe they let you graduate from grade school! Does your PTO know?

Tana said...

I like to play Ghetto Scrabble. This is the game that you can spell everything out "FONETICALY". It's hilarious and you don't feel threatened by your lack of ability!