Sunday, March 22, 2009

another new adventures!!

I'm so excited! I've been invited to be a regular contributor to the Modern Molly Mormon blog! Click the button to the right to check it out!
I will be known as "Mojo Molly" which I think is the perfect title for me! I just typed my "molly" intro that will be added to my profile and I get to contribute to the blog every month... actually at least 3 times a month!
So I get to share my witty repartay with the Modern Molly Mormon world! SO FUN!! So please go support this great site! I find something fun and uplifting every time I log onto it.

YAY!! :)

3 comments:

susette said...

I'm coming over from Mormon Mommy Blogs, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight-midnight. I used to be ahead but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere, and it's a tight race now. I would so much appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥♥

Savannah said...

I'm sad I missed the dinner at the Phillipson's with you guys! Adam said it was a lot of fun and that your cobbler was absolutely to die for! I'm very jealous!!

Unknown said...

Hey congrats! You're famous in blog land! Be sure to keep us posted and link us up to your great stuff!