Friday, April 10, 2009

Big Girl Panties.... for mom!!

Holy heck... I am about to put on "the big girl panties"... are you ready?

Tomorrow (Saturday) we're officially making an offer on a house! OMGoodness!!!
After all the Pear Blossom craziness our realtor is coming over and we're writting up the offer.
SEE?! BIG GIRL PANTIES!!

ok... I can breathe through this. We're so excited and scared and excited... I can't choose an emotion right now! Imagine what my ramblings will be like if we actually get the house!! OI!!

So for those that I KNOW are going to ask... here are the 'tails:
Medford 3rd ward boundries
Still in Med but close to CP
Good yard
GREAT neighborhood

And yes... there will be a HUGE party when we move into where ever we end up.
Pray that the bank will accept our offer and we will be home owners by the summer!!
HOLY COW!! wait I already said that....

3 comments:

Shauna said...

How exciting! I will pray for you for sure! ♥ HUGS ♥

families are forever said...

so exciting, it would be more exciting if you were staying in our ward but i know some nice families in that ward too, smile danette

Cynthia said...

Woo Hoo! You'll be so glad. Just get through the signing and the fear will evaporate!