Monday, April 6, 2009

store deals for the week

Since my budget is ever-shrinking I've started scouring the local ads for deals! Not only for my family weekly meals but for food-storage and household needs as well. I sent this list to my ward website person and thought I would share it with my cyber friends as well!
(These are all specials I got off each stores website... these are the circulars for Oregon... you may want to check your local store for any differences.)
Happy Shopping!

Walgreens:
Coke product 12 packs are 5/$13
24 pack Spring Water $2.99

Albertsons:
Gerber baby food 2 packs: 10/$10
Post Cereal: $1.57
General Mills Cereal: Buy one get one free
Albertsons Brand white vinegar: 10/$10
Albertsons brand ketchup and mustard: 10/$10
Jiffy muffin mix: 2/$1
10lb c&h sugar: $4.99
Green Giant veggie steamers (frozen): 10/$10
Umpqua ice cream 1/2 gallon: $2.99
Ajax dish detergent: 10/$10
Butler toothbrush or flossers: 10/$10
Dial liquid hand soap: 10/$10
Basics 3 pack bar soap: 10/$10
TIP: butcher block ground beef MUST be sold the day it's made... all leftovers are put in the meat case marked down to $1.39 lb. after 7pm.

Safeway:
safeway brand hot dog and hamburger buns: $1.00
5 lb. C&H sugar: $1.89
duncan hines brownie mix: $1
5lb. gold medal flour: 2/$4
progresso soup: 10/$10
500ml listerine: $2.99

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this public service announcement! I love this -- you really gotta' keep your eyes open for deals these days, and you've found some good ones!

Keep it up!