Sunday, January 10, 2010

Curly Jenn...

That would be me now... me and my full head of curls! One of my new goals is to make myself look better daily FOR MYSELF! I know there are days when I get dressed nicely and actually do my hair and makeup but those days happen about once or twice a month. I like the way I feel those days but HATE the work!
So I decided to needed a hair change. I didn't want to change the color or the length because I've been happy with both. But I needed a style that would be easy to take care and wouldn't make me want to throw it up in a knot everyday! So I did some research, talked to a few people and decided I was going to perm my hair!
AHH A PERM!! It made me think of my crazy pyramid frizzy hair days back in Jr High with the big bangs and the crazy waves in my unruly hair. Those thoughts made me VERY NERVOUS!! But then I looked into all that perms can offer "now-a-days" and felt more comfortable in my choice.

So I brought my pictures, had my consultation and just did it... ripped the bandaid off... no anesthesia! And I LOVE IT!! Of course we're only officially about 30 hours into having the curly hair but so far I really like the way it lies, the texture and the volume! I'm excited to have my new hair adventure and look forward to playing with it! Here are a few pictures of the new hair.




2 comments:

families are forever said...

Very cute, love it!!!!

Savannah said...

how fun!! I really like it! And I like your expression in the picture... kind of a cross between "look how cute I am!" and "come hither, Mr.Man..." :)