Thursday, January 28, 2010

My big 5 year old girl!!


Abby turned 5 last Saturday!! My little Zues who had such a hard start is happy, healthy, spunky and 5!!! So here are my 5 favorite things about my Abigail...

1) She makes the best "faces" she has a silly face, scary face, creepy face, funny face and crazy face... they are all very different and distinct.
2) She is my helper!! She loves to help around the house.
3) She cares for everyone in our family. She's the first to say "are you ok?"
4) She loves to read... she can't read by herself but she'll look through a book and tell herself the story outloud. She loves to have her big sister and brother read to her.
5) She's my baby... she will always be my last child and that holds a special place in my heart!

Happy Birthday Abby!!

1 comment:

families are forever said...

Wow, I can't believe she is five. Happy Birthday Abby!