Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My 9 year old Chloe

This is about a week late... but my oldest baby Chloe turned 9! I can't believe she has blessed my life for 9 whole years already! TIME FLIES!!


So in honor of Chloe's 9th Birthday here are 9 of my favorite things about her!
1) She is a wonderful sister, daughter and friend!
2) She is very thoughtful and always thinks of others (in fact she gets in trouble in class for trying to help people when she's not supposed to!)
3) She is my first born and will always have that special place in my heart
4) She is a STRONG girl who sticks to her standards
5) She can power through a cheese pizza like it's no body's business! (Thought she won't eat much else)
6) She loves to write stories and songs and make up dances... so creative!
7) She loves her heavenly father and strives to follow his teachings
8) When she's sad she likes to cuddle her mommy or daddy... I will treasure that while I can!
9) She's like Mary Poppins's "practically perfect in EVERY WAY!"

Happy Birthday Chloe!! :)

2 comments:

families are forever said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!!!

Anonymous said...

Darling girl -- love that toothy grin!