Sunday, January 4, 2009

back to school.... YAY!!!

And the countdown has begun... the kids are tucked tight in bed with stories read and teeth brushed. Backpacks are packed and lunches made, clothes are layed out and mommy is seriously jumping for joy with the thought of the kids going back to school!
Chloe is very excited because her birthday is tomorrow so she starts the new year off with cupcakes at school (they are baking right now... it's nice to have a certified kitchen at home!)

Oh I cannot count the ways in which my life will go back to normal... starting with some morning time that will not include work, cleaning or yelling... maybe heading to the gym or doing some reading... who knows? The opporunities are ENDLESS!!

So to all you mom's out there that are also counting your back to school blessings... congratulations! We all survived Christmas Break! YAY US!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and me both, sister. I can't wait to see Chloe in her officially finished dress! Happy Day Tomorrow!

Unknown said...

I am right there with you- I am early for a quick blog check while kids do hair and get dressed...then it is back to my day. I love our schedule when the kid are in school!