Thursday, January 15, 2009

my new addiction...

Sorry that I've been MIA! I've found a new addiction thanks to my lil' sister... FACEBOOK! I love it! I can't believe the amount of time I've spent connecting with friends, loading pics, sending flair... I LOVE sending flair!
I plan to be more on top of things here so no more long sabaticals.
This past Sunday I started a detox cleanse called the Master Cleanse. It's basically lemonade, purified water, and laxative tea for 10 days. Well I had every intention of going all ten... but couldn't make it past 3. At 3 days I was throwing up and almost passing out. So I decided to stop instead of push it.
But I was remarkably happy with the way I felt after the 3 days! I lost 7 lbs, and I don't "crave" anymore which is nice. I don't wake up and instantly reach for a Dr. Pepper... the love of my food life! I've been eating heathier and paying better attention to the way my body feels and when I really feel hungry as opposed to bored.
So that's the update! My pirate boot still resides on the "mommy ship" and will for another couple of weeks.
Onto the land of making dinner and folding laundry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FAcebook is so fun, but don't worry, once you find your friends and get your photos on there then it only takes a few minutes to update. I have found some great friends that I have lost contact with- it is great!