Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy birthday Chloe!!

My big girl is officially 8! She's had a wonderful birthday so far that has been captured on film and will be posted about later... but for now... 8 things I love about Chloe:
1) She always knows when someone is sad and is the first to comfort them.
2) She is an AMAZING big sister to both her little brother and little sister
3) She can power through a cheese pizza like it's no body's business!
4) She's creative and thoughtful... she like to make notes and cards and leave them for family members.
5) She my first born... there is nothing more special than that!
6) She is smart and witty and works really hard.
7) She always tried to be her best and whatever she is doing. She tries not to give up and will try anything once (except food... PICKY GIRL!)
8) She loves her Heavenly Father and has chosen to be baptized on Feb. 7th... I am so proud of her!

Happy Birthday Chloe!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh... BAPTISM day! That day that we baptised my oldest was one of the most comfprting content days of my life. I relly got a glimpse of what kind of joy parents feel as kids do right....I hope your day is special. I baptised my baby...and cried all day...this year. It was great!

Tana said...

Wonderful tribute to a wonderful lovely girl! Happy 8th, Chloe!

Anonymous said...

Power through a cheese pizza, huh? I feel a challenge coming on....

Happy, Happy Day to your darling girl! I can't wait -- SERIOUSLY, I can't wait -- to see the pictures!

Cynthia said...

I wandered over from Shauna's blog- hope that's okay.

Anyway, sorry about your injury. Mom's don't have time to be on crutches! I feel for you. I had a similar injury last year and it was so tough to get around etc.

I hope it heals quickly!

Bean said...

Jen,
Please remind Kathlene and I of the baptism. We have been extremely busy and I would hate to miss it! We need to get together sometime!

Travis

Bean said...

Jen,
Please remind us of when the baptism is. I would hate to miss it. I hope your family is doing well.

Travis