Friday, January 23, 2009

Ode to the baby one... Abby is 4 today!


Yes my littlest wonder is 4 years old today. I'm having very mixed emotions about my baby growing up... but alas there is not a thing to be done except ponder the wonderful tributes of my last born. (And yes... she is the LAST one!)

Here are the top 4 reasons I love Abigail in honor of her birthday today:

1) She is my "Zeus"! She has fought through major medical issues and still lives life with a huge smile on her face. She, to me, is the epitome of strength.

2) She is way to smart for her own good! I love her curiousity and yearning to learn.

3) She is the "little mother" always the first to comfort or console (even if she caused the issue in the first place!)

4) She is my last baby and I get to enjoy every "growing up" moment with her.

I love you Abigail! Happy Birthday Abby!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet little tribute. Hope you guys have a fun day together.

Tana said...

She is a wonderful child. Happy Birthday, ABBY

Anonymous said...

Cutie Patootie, with a capital CP! I can't believe it was just four years ago that I made that blessing dress -- and now a baptism dress? We're getting old, my friend!