Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Big D!

OH MY HECK!!!
DH actually agreed to spend a very large amount of money and take a trip down to Disneyland!! I am SO EXCITED!! We haven't really taken a "real" family vacation since we've been married. Either the kids were too little or too sick or I was too pregnant... always a reason not to go... But Abby can ride 90% of the rides and the big kids are stoked!
We'll be staying at a beautiful SoCal resort courtosey of g-ma and g-pa... gotta love family! I love it because it's a 2 bedroom unit with full kitchen and laundry in our room. Talk about saving money on meals and room in bags! The best part is that we get to do this as a family adventure! We leave in 3 weeks and I can't wait to come home and blog about it with TONS of pics!!

YAY!!! :)

7 comments:

families are forever said...

I am so excited for you!!!!

families are forever said...

We are going to take Katie there during spring break for a day hopefully two. I also have a fun digital disney storybook theme if you want to use it when you come home with your great pictures. How long to you get to stay? have fun! Thanks again for the mixes they will be a great Valentine presents for my gluten free sisters. smiles Danette

Cynthia said...

I am so excited for you all- and jealous at the same time. I'm hoping we can take a trip to the Big D this year but hubs is so nervous about spending that many hours in the car with the kids.

Enjoy your trip. It sounds awesome!

TisforTonya said...

we're going to make the big trip too... hopefully in March? It's still in negotiations, but seriously - my oldest is 13 and has never been? he's pretty sure that's tantamount to child abuse!

Jen Hunt said...

Oooh! I am so excited for you! Your kiddos will have a blast!!!

Jill said...

Let me know what you do and how to do it because we are going for the first time in May with my family and I want to learn anything I can to make it the best trip ever!

adventures in mommyland said...

we're getting the 3 day park hopper pass so we don't feel rushed! Actually we're getting the SOCAL city pass which gets 3 days park hopper for d-land, SD zoo or animal park, seaworld and universal studios. We aren't doing universal studios but have plans to do the others... Neil is ALL about getting the biggest bang out of our trip even if that means the kids will be not functioning by the end of the week. MEN!