Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve...

So much fun! It was my daddy's 54th birthday... Happy Birthday Daddy!
Neil and I went out for a family birthday dinner with my dad, stepmom, sister, step sister and her boyfriend Steve. It was a nice evening out with adults. We then went to my dad and stepmom's house for a game night with their friends. Lots of good food, good people and good golf! Yes... my dad got a Wii for his birthday and him and his regular golf "foursome" played Wii golf... it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! They played for 3 hours... we were playing yatzee and dominoes while the "men" were entertaining themselved with the big boy video games.
About 11:30pm and well into heaven only know how many bottles of wine we broke out the Rockband game that Neil and I brought! Now I was one of only 2 sober people there (the other being my underage step-sister) and we had so much fun taking pictures of the "adults" rocking out.

So here are a few shots of the evening to get your 2009 off to an entertaining start!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

a couple shots from dinner



The golfing buddies... birthday boy is on the right


Lisa really got into Rockband...


No... she REALLY did!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now just tell me how sore they all were after playing on the Wii all night. Thatis our problem!

Looks like fun! Happy new years to you!