Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Feeling left out...

I've been really struggling lately and I need to just get it all out! I been feeling EXTREMELY left out by friends. I know I sound SO pathetic right now but it's been hard for me. I'm usually the one who jumps right in and plans things, etc. But lately I feel like when I plan, my friends don't respond... and then they go do the thing I was attempting to plan without. I feel like a teenager griping the "popular" girls but it's really starting to hurt.

I don't want to bring it up because then it's "oh my heck Jenn in whining and blah blah blah" I just can't handle the drama right now! I feel like it's "the group" and then everyone else... and I don't do well being the everyone else.

Blah! I'm really jsut ranting... who knows if I'm even making sense. I'm lonely and really would like some genuine girl time... not where people feel sorry and invite me out of pity... I would like to be invited because someone actually wants to spend time with me.

I REALLY am pathetic!

So please advise me and I being rediculous and emotional?

To end this rambling of "pity party paradeness" I would like to thank those that are always there no matter what! The my visiting teacher who just called and listened to me babble and hysterically cry about this very matter for the past 1/2 hour.

I'll cry it out and be over it!

9 comments:

Tana said...

UMMMM. I don't know what catergory I am in but we are meeting at Red Robin at 9pm and then getting in line at 10:30. I might be later cause I need beauty sleep (quit laughing) and then head over but I might be sick on Friday (cough, wheeze, sniffle and sneeze) so I can sleep later right? I'm not in the in crowd so this isn't a pity invite. But if you are wearing a stupid "I love Edward" t-shirt then you are staying home....Got it? :)

Anonymous said...

OOOOORRRRRR.... you can skip the lame Twilight Premiere party altogether and come to my house instead and watch old Friends reruns. And Pride and Prejudice. And every other sappy chick flick we can scrounge up. And we'll pop gluten-free popcorn and make non-chocolate chip cookies and revel in the fact that we don't have to stand in the freakin' cold for three stupid hours to have a good time!

IIIIIIII LLLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUU!

Jeri Hazelton said...

I have had feelings like this many times! Give me a call, I would love to see you, I am just terrible at calling people and setting stuff up. I think you are fabulous!

families are forever said...

Jenn, I am seending a hug! love ya Danette

PS. About the picture you commented on my blog about, did you know she wearing a Shade shirt. I love that color!!!

Unknown said...

sorry things are off with the RL friends right now. Remember things go in cycles...maybe they are busy or having bad days, too. Call the ones you can always trust and hook up for a girls night out- you'll feel better!

Shauna said...

First of all I want you to know I hear you and I feel your pain! Second of all here is a big (((HUG))) with lots of ♥ just for you! Keep your chin up and know you are loved! Send me an e-mail and I would love to chat and if you live by me for sure we should get together :) Girl time is the BEST! My e-mail address is: tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com

Bean said...

Jen, I'm sorry you feel like that! I have been kinda feeling this way too. You are welcome to come over and hang out. I just have been really sick. I also think I'm a little depressed and or stressed that I just never feel like leaving my house. You are welcome to come see me, I just don't want to depress you with my mood!

Adi said...

I just wanted to tell you that I think about you all the time and that I miss your face!!! I am sorry that you are feeling that way....that stinks and I wish I was there to hang out with you!!!

Do you need a fudge bar? I am sure Rob has some at the house!!! LOL


love ya!!!
kesha

Christy said...

I wonder if it's the weather? I have so been feeling this way too. It's like no one really wants to leave their house to do anything, they all want people to come to them, but no one will. Something funny is in the air and I wish that it would blow over. Keep your chin up, things could always be worse, or at least that's what I keep telling myself.