Thursday, November 13, 2008

No Opera for me.... :(

Well it's official! I did not get into the Opera workshop. But all is well! I'm bummed that I don't get that opportunity to learn from greats but will work on my skills and maybe try again next year. The biggest thing is that I actually tried which was an accomplishment! :)

Plus as my dear friend Staci pointed out.... it's one less "time zapper" on my schedule and as most of you know... I'm pretty full up of those! :)

So moving on to my next adventure! I'm preparing for a local bazaar this weekend... actually tomorrow and Saturday. So I'm baking up a storm and praying that the time I'm putting into this will be worthwhile.

Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Lots of baking, sounds fun! Hope your week is as beautiful as you are! ♥ Hugs!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Good luck with the Bazzar. I hope that you do well there. Have fun and let us know how it goes.

families are forever said...

You are such a great baker, I bet your house smells heavenly right now! Smiles!

Anonymous said...

As Staci said.... like you need one more thing to zap your time!! I think you're awesome for giving it a shot, though. Something I've never been brave enough to do.

Unknown said...

There is such a fine line between being engaged in tings you love nad being over booked. I am still trying to find it.....

good luck baking and selling!

Tana said...

Maybe you should learn to sing in English now! :)

JK Love you lots.