Sunday, November 16, 2008

The new J-O-B

I started my new job today at Harry and David. I don't like the fact that I have to work the next few Sunday's but after training I thankfully get them off. :)
Training day one: an INTERESTING day full of giggles, grins and pure bordom! Seeing that I've been through the training before I pretty much knew what was going on and how things worked. I then get to sit and listen to people say "what's the alt key?" and "how do you spell Smith?" OMGoodness!

I survived... and consiquently asked to be transfered to a more "advanced" training class so I can get on the sales floor and make bonus money!

OI!

5 comments:

Tana said...

Nice! Hook a girl up!

Mandie said...

Yeah- Been there, done that. =D

Jen Hunt said...

I am glad it went well for you!

Tana said...

Hey! I heard that they started laying people off right after Training. Just checking on you...are you still there?

adventures in mommyland said...

yep still there! Actually they fired about 10 people from my training class today. They don't lay people off after training... they fire them because they didn't pass training.