Thursday, November 20, 2008

the friends...

And you know who you are... thank you for your comfort, support, prayers, friendship, etc. As stated in my post below I'm really struggling... which I DO NOT do! My poor friend Jenn must have heard me tell her that "this is not me!" about 10 times on the phone tonight. OI! (Thanks again for listening Jenn!!)

So I've decided that I'm done stewing and just need to kick my own butt...

So here it goes! My new afirmations:
1) I am a happy and healthy mother.
2) I am a good friend and surround myself with good people.
3) I work hard and enjoy the little moments in life.
4) I do not let petty things effect my feelings about my self.
5) I spend time with uplifting and supportive people and friends.
6) I am the luckiest woman in the world who is blessed with an amazing, supportive husband and beautiful healthy children.

There you go YONF!! I'm overstepping the fears and taking the bull by the horns!

2 comments:

families are forever said...

Great Affirmations!!! I need to get in the habit of saying mine daily again! Way to go! smiles Danette

Jen Hunt said...

Whooohoooo! Way to go. However, keep it mind that it is okay to have down times, unfortunately it is all part of being human and it keeps us "real"....SOOOO glad to be there for you last night, it felt good to be on the listening end (you know what I mean) You are the best! I am counting down 'til tonight....Girls night!! You are the BEST!