Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween night with the kids and my dad! The kids love to go "power" trick or treating with their papa John out in Eagle Point... and I tend to think that he loves it just as much if not more than they do. After Neil got home from work we dressed up and flew out the door to papa's house. We ate a yummy dinner and then headed out into the dark of night.
Beyond the few houses that I had to yell "small children coming... PLEASE don't jump out!" we had a great time. After the first 45 minutes Abby could barely carry her candy bag, Chloe was whining about carrying her broom, and what was Mason doing? "HURRY UP GUYS!" "LOOK at the COOL house!" "Oh my gosh, MOM I got another sour thing!" The kids had more energy than a whirling dervish.

The best Mason moment... We had to have a little chat about saying the trick or treat poem... you know "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat..." He FINALLY stopped saying it to the nice old people who live in the golf course. Then the next house: Mason-"trick or treat!", guy inside-"smell my feet!" Mason turns around and screams:"MOM... I didn't say it that guys is the one that broke the rule!" I could not stop laughing!!

Here's some pics of the fun night out. Happy Halloween!! (well happy November at least)

5 minutes after we got home they were OUT!


Eating candy with daddy after the big Haul!


FINALLY have their first piece of candy!


Ready to go to papa's house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cute witches!! The skirts turned out really well!!

I'm glad you guys got some good loot. It was dead out here in Central Point. And the wind storm didn't help much either. Oh, well...there's always next year!